Thursday, February 5, 2015

Introduction: What is this blog about?




What is this blog about?

This blog is about character analysis. I will be analyzing Spencer Hastings of Pretty Little Liars.  The commentary written is of my own observations after watching the hit television show.  I will discuss Spencer Hastings' role as a character in this narrative.  Some of the topics I will include are: explicit and implicit characteristics, textual evidence, and a few of her favorite things.

Who is the author?

I am Ms. Moreland, and I am a student teacher in a sixth grade Language Arts class in Colorado. I am currently in training to teach Secondary English. (Grades 6-12th).

Why am I writing this blog? 

I am writing this blog to show my students an example of what their character blogs should look like. As an instructor, I am also creating this assignment to understand more about the process of thinking students will have to undergo in order to complete this assignment.

I am also writing my character blog about a character from a hit television show opposed to a novel. The premise of the assignment is still the same. When I assign this to my students, they will do this for characters from the novel: The Watson's Go To Birmingham.


No comments:

Post a Comment